Cubicle Downtime

Health, Fitness, Fashion, Celebrities and More!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome to Cubicle Downtime!

As part of my limited amount of downtime in everyday life, I have decided to 'jump on the bandwagon' and create a blog of my own to post current updates and trends in fitness, health, fashion, celebrities, and more. As others who know me recognize that I have a sickness of sorts with staying up-to-date on these issues, I am creating a place where I can log all of this useless knowledge I find so fascinating. Somewhere to go during those times on or off the job where you feel like you should be on a Southwest Airlines commercial and you just 'want to get away'. Someplace where you can read some fun, mindless chatter. Come join me on your next bout with cubicle downtime....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home